Friday, November 4, 2011

Ditch Big Brother and Disappear Forever


Alot of good info here on how to get it started. However, you would really REALLY need to be determined to stay off any radar of any sort which, these days, is almost impossible. I think there is a "happy medium" that you should try to reach in this endeavor. A good start would be determining your need for credit cards, social networks, and governmental services. I like the ideas here but find them impractical in our modern age.

My focus would be to get rid of my credit cards, minimize my usage of financial institutions, because truthfully, the tiny bit of interest you gain in most banks these days is not worth your time; better to just keep your cash in a very good safe - oh, and get some guns and firearm education to protect yourself!

NEVER use any actual information on any social network! No phone numbers, photos, addresses, etc. Even your friends list can link you to people you may not even consider your friend. I like the section that is titled "Lie, Lie and Lie Some More", it makes sense.

How to Ditch Big Brother and Disappear Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment